SolarGrade Knowledge Base
Looking for support? We’re here to help.
Adding a Project
- On the SolarGrade.io top menu, navigate to the Projects tab
- Select ADD PROJECT
- Then ADD NEW PROJECT
- Add name, location (by address or coordinates), and client (from database or add a new one)
- Add system information and system design from your records
- Add modules and inverters (central, string, and microinverters)
- Start typing in the make and model and the rest of the information will pull from the CEC database
- To add more than one module or inverter type, select the + icon to the right of the category header
- The quantity is calculated based on system size. To edit this value, you will need to: select the + icon as if you are going to add another module/inverter type, change the quantity of the original module/inverter type, click the — icon to delete the additional module/inverter type.
- Add racking and energy storage information (these values do not autopopulate)
- Assign project to your team
- PLEASE NOTE: inspectors need to be assigned to both the project and the inspection in order to access both the project information and inspection information
- Click SAVE
You will then be prompted to upload project drawings. To georeference these drawings, click here.